CD Projekt held its livestream and as expected, the PS5 and Xbox Series patch was unveiled. Expect a very big update.
After the scandal when it was released on console, Cyberpunk 2077 promised mountains and wonders to try to redeem a behavior, including a patch to optimize the game on PS5 and Xbox Series.
Several fixes and a handful of postponements later, the long-awaited update is finally available on PS5 and Xbox Seriesbut will also have several additions for old gen versions and even PC buildsA hell of a program.
Patch 1.5 optimizes the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions, but not only.
Available on PS5, Xbox Series, PS4 and Xbox One, patch 1.5 will bring a whole bunch of improvements and new content for PC and old gen consoles, as well as the famous optimizations for new gen. Prepare your connections well since the patch in question is several tens of gigabytes on console.
Content for all platforms:
- Redesigned skill trees with the ability to reallocate spent points on the fly.
- Added a new “Ninjutsu” category in place of the “Stealth” category
- Improved enemy AI, especially in combat
- Improved map readability with added filters
- A new free DLC with new weapons, mods and attachments
- Ability to change V’s appearance from your apartment mirror
- The safe becomes accessible from all apartments
- In-depth romances
Exclusive content for PS5 and Xbox Series:
Graphical improvements (4K resolution on PS5 and Xbox Series X) Ray Tracing option for local shadows (not available on Xbox Series S) More natural NPCs, especially in the streets [PS5]Audio optimization for 3D headsets [PS5]Dualsense trigger support