EA continues to unveil the expected new features for FIFA 23. On the menu is an even more advanced and authentic realism, as well as the integration of female referees for Stephanie Frappart aficionados.
The developers of the FIFA license are competing with ingenuity to offer more and more new featuresand thus satisfy the fans of the football in search of authenticity. On the menu of this new edition, a multitude of small additions that will have the merit of implementing even more visual and audio authenticity to this FIFA 23Here is a small but not exhaustive list:
- New pre-game cinematics and new stand animations.
- Integration of female refereeing.
- Improved the rendering of the turf (more realistic color and visible degradations during the game).
- New goal celebrations.
- Added the ability to activate certain sounds after a goal.
- Added augmented reality stats, especially during slow motion.
We will also note some improvements, we think in particular of a new technology which improves the reaction of the nets and also a more thorough work on the shades. But we invite you to see all this for yourself by watching the video below. Enjoy the video.
FIFA 23 is expected to be released on all media on September 30, 2022.