Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will receive its second wave of tracks very soon. Among the content offered, a brand new track is coming.
Taking advantage of a Direct, earlier this year, Nintendo had announced the addition of 48 tracks in its hit racing game: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
A new circuit in early August
Thus, until the end of 2023, new routes will be added via a DLC consisting of 6 waves of 8 circuits included in two cups. The first one has already been released, since last March. Now, it’s the turn of the second one to reveal the content it has in store for regular players.
Among the new additions made by Nintendo, we will notice the presence of a new circuit, the one called the Sorbet City. The whole will arrive this August 4, 2022. In the meantime, you can take a look at the tracks that await you:
- New York Getaway (Mario Kart Tour)
- Mario 3 Circuit (Super Mario Kart)
- Kalimari Desert (Mario Kart 64)
- Pinball Waluigi (Mario Kart DS)
- Sprint in Sydney (Mario Kart Tour)
- Snowy Country (Mario Kart Super Circuit)
- Mushroom Throat (Mario Kart Wii)
- Sorbet City (new MK8 Deluxe)
All the waves of circuits can be obtained by acquiring the Pass with a price of 25 euros. The content is also available to subscribers of Nintendo Switch Online + Additional Pack.