Dead by Daylight Mobile, The Lord of the Rings: Rise to War or Harry Potter: Magic Awakened will be at the heart of the annual NetEase Connect conference this Friday.
Like other publishers this year, marked by the absence of E3 2022, the Chinese giant NetEase Games will offer an evening of conferences around its games of the moment. The studio plans several years for this May 20 at 7:30 p.m. on Facebook, Twitch and Youtube live. For those who prefer Japanese to English, you can connect there from 1:30 p.m.
On the menu, 15 titles announced or unveiled, with the presence also of Grasshopper and Nagoshi Studios, two of the group’s new studios. In particular, you will find:
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT – the planned sequel to the martial arts-inspired battle royale.
- Mission Zero – a first look at the upcoming 2v4 stealth competitive title.
- ZOZ: Final Hour – get to know the new third-person shooter with a twist.
- The Lord of the Rings: Rise to War – see what awaits Middle-earth and the armies vying for the precious Ring.
- Once Be Human – uncover the fate of humanity in this all-new artsy and bizarre survival game.
- Ace Racer – learn about the high-speed racing title where cars can smash through walls, transform while rolling, and even soar into the sky.
- Harry Potter: Magic Awakened – magical adventures await you in the wizarding world.