Unlikely mix between Pokémon and Fortnite, Palworld once again shows its universe with a little gameplay.
If it still has no date, Palworld is expected this year to believe its Steam page. The software will offer players to capture a whole bunch of cute and colorful creatures, build and manage small bases, etc.
Pokemon less nice
Except that, unlike Pokémon, Palworld focuses above all on its resolutely adult aspect (by the way, we don’t know if the proposal is intended to be critical or simply stupid and nasty). In addition to the activities mentioned above, you will therefore be able to poach, fight against other players with blowguns, and even exploit your Pals by having them fight, reproduce or by having them work alongside you and/or in your factories.
Explore a world filled with dangers including food shortages, fickle weather and poachers. You must be prepared to do whatever it takes to survive, even eat your Pals. It will be possible to fly, swim, dig holes and explore all kinds of landscapes on the back of your creatures.
- Construction: you want to build a pyramid? Use your Pals. Don’t worry, labor laws don’t apply to Pals.
- Live: Make your life easier by collecting a variety of valuable Pals to light fires, fuel up, or collect ores.
- Agriculture: Pals all have different uses like sowing, watering, harvesting and more. Create beautiful orchards and farms with the help of your companions. Some Pal can duplicate themselves when planted in the ground.
- Plant: let your Pals do the manual labor for you. Build a Factory and assign Pals to it. They will work there until death as long as you feed them.
- Dungeon Exploration: Explore dangerous locations with your Pals, who will lay down their lives to protect you.
- Breeding and heredity: mate your Pals so that their offspring inherit their characteristics and breed super-powerful Pals.
- Poaching and crimes: Endangered Pals species are concentrated in prohibited areas. If you sneak in there and catch them, you’ll make a lot of money. It’s only illegal if you get caught.
- Multiplayer: Palworld can be played in multiplayer. Invite your friends to go with you, trade Pals with them and fight against them.