04/12/2010 27364 47
Complete file: The 2010 top and the 2011 expectations of the P3L team
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow : I was captivated by the beauty of the game, and captivated by its storyline until the last minute.
- God of War III : A titanic game, of constant disproportion, for a title that really thrilled me.
- Heavy rain : Certainly my best memory of the year, thanks to a unique experience with an incredible staging!
- Red Dead Redemption : A great surprise for a genre forgotten in video games.
- Gran Turismo 5 : The return of the long-awaited messiah… despite the criticisms rightly formulated, GT5 is colossal.
Expectations for 2011:
- Resistance 3 : I am not particularly a big fan of FPS, but I hooked to the universe of Resistance from the first part.
- Killzone 3 : I was particularly attached to the universe and to the visual realization of the second part, so I am impatient to be able to test the 3.
- The black : The varied gameplay and the realism of the faces making it possible to carry out interrogations like in the films could well create the surprise at the beginning of the year 2011.
- Uncharted 3 : An exciting license with charismatic characters and a magnificent achievement.
- The Last Guardian : ICO transported me to an original and charming universe, just like Shadow of Colossus, so I’m curious to see this next creation.