Nintendo took stock for 2021 and unveils the ranking of the 30 most downloaded games on the eShop in Japan.
Nintendo has unveiled the list of its 30 most downloaded titles on the Switch eShop in Japan in 2021. A prize list which knows only a few surprises, and which once again shows thecraze aroused by the latest installment in the Monster Hunter franchise.
As for the Steam ranking, we can also confirm the still constant and considerable success of certain old games like Among Us, Minecraft or Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Without surprises either, the games which are found almost every week in the top of SELL in France are present.
Finally, note that two games have never been released with us and are therefore a huge success in Japan.
- Monster hunter rise
- Among Us
- Sparkling Diamond Pokemon
- Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!
- Pokemon Sparkling Pearl
- Human Fall Flat
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
- Mario Party Superstars
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Overcooked 2
- New Pokemon Snap
- Splatoon 2
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin
- Together! The Battle Cats
- Fit Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise
- Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- Dragon quest iii
- Pokemon Sword
- Game Builder Garage
- Super mario party
- Metroid Dread