Every Sunday, the editorial staff invites you to discover the essential video game news of the week. Here is the summary of what you should not miss from 02/13 to 02/20.
You haven’t been able to follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what information you should not miss?
Stop moving, you’ve come to the right place! VGR invites you to discover which news has had the most success in the world of your favorite consoles and games in recent days, here is the essential of the week from 02/13 to 02/20:
- Horizon Forbidden West deploys its day one patch (Thursday 02/17)
Like pretty much every game these days, Horizon Forbidden West is upgrading to 1.04 and receiving one final patch before release.
- GTA 6 could get into NFT too (Thursday 02/17)
In an interview, the boss of the parent company of GTA 6, Take Two, announces his ambitions and his fears around the new phenomenon of NFTs in video games.
- The planet of discounts: up to 70% off big hits in the PS Store (Thursday 02/17)
New promotional operation at PlayStation with offers that are worth their weight in peanuts. Indeed the PS Store offers a multitude of promotions on big PS4 and PS5 hits.
- The Sims 4 Wedding will finally be released in Russia, but the game is postponed (Thursday 02/17)
EA had decided to boycott the Russian market, which did not want an episode of The Sims 4 with same-sex marriages. But the publisher has complied with the request of the community and announces in passing a postponement.
- Elden Ring has its difficulty readjusted even before its release (Tuesday 02/15)
Elden Ring will not escape it and sees its difficulty modified. Definitely, the challenge is at the center of all attention lately and many developers readjust their software to please everyone, FromSoftware included.
- Horizon Forbidden West: the price of the PS5 version on the PS Store is debated (Wednesday 02/16)
The PS Store uses a particularly misleading policy with Horizon Forbidden West. The PS5 version is 10 euros more expensive compared to the PS4 version. For the same result.
- Sifu: players fail to pass level 2 (Monday 02/14)
Sifu was not meant to be a walk in the park and a lot of players are already raging on level 2 of the game.
- GT7: two discs for the PS4 edition and 110 GB minimum (Wednesday 02/16)
It’s no secret that Gran Turismo 7 will need room to get comfortable. So much so that it will take 2 pancakes to fit it on your PS4 in addition to a large space on the hard drive.
- Horizon Forbidden West loads too quickly on PS5 (Saturday 2/19)
The loading times of the new Sony console being drastically reduced, Guerrilla Games has voluntarily lengthened them.
- The Witcher 3 Director Founds Rebel Wolves: RPG Announced (Wednesday 2/16)
Former members of CD Projekt Red announce the launch of a new independent studio, led by the director of The Witcher 3. In the firing line, an RPG saga in a dark fantasy universe.
- Sifu deploys its update 1.06, the level 2 and 3 bosses affected (Tuesday 02/15)
Sloclap developers are hard at work pampering their latest creation. A new update has just been deployed to bring its share of fixes.
- Horizon Forbidden West: a comparison of the PS5 and PS4 versions (Monday 02/14)
How are the PS4 versions of Horizon Forbidden West doing? Which mode to choose on PS5? Discover comparative videos of all versions to make your opinion
- Xbox Series Quick Resume updates and gets better (Tuesday 2/15)
One of the most important features of Xbox Series X / S, the Quick Resume, will have a size optimization
- Cyberpunk 2077: PS5 and Xbox Series patch already out? (Tuesday 02/15)
CD Projekt Red is due to hold a livestream later today on February 15, but it looks like the announcement of a PS5 and Xbox Series patch is already toast.
- PlayStation Productions: a new intro that shows the muscles (Wednesday 16/02)
Perhaps in an effort to show off its pretty roster and impress the movie industry, Sony is unveiling the intro animation from PlayStation Productions, which we acknowledge has a bit of an MCU edge to it.
Do not hesitate to react to this weekly top in the comments!