Every Sunday, the editorial staff invites you to discover the essential video game news of the week. Here is the summary of what you should not miss from 20/02 to 27/02.
You haven’t been able to follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what information you should not miss?
Stop moving, you’ve come to the right place! VGR invites you to discover which news has had the most success in the world of your favorite consoles and games in recent days, here is the essential of the week from 20/02 to 27/02:
- Ubisoft is interested in longer games, because we spend more money on them (Monday 02/21)
The French studio seems to be moving towards longer and longer games because they allow players to stay connected longer and therefore spend more, according to an analysis.
- A study gives its list of the most difficult games… with three Zelda (Thursday 24/02)
A site had fun compiling a list of games so complicated that their guides and tips are the most sought after on the Internet. An amazing ranking, especially since there is no Souls-like
- God of War Ragnarok pushed back to 2023? Jason Schreier answers cash (Wednesday 02/23)
A time expected for 2021, then for 2022. God of War Ragnarok is the subject of new questions about its supposed release date. To top it off, it’s now Jason Schreier’s turn to add his two cents.
- [MàJ] PS Plus games from March 2022 already leaked? (Wednesday 02/23)
While they should be announced soon, the PS Plus games for March 2022 have obviously been the subject of a new leak.
- Is Gran Turismo 7 really better than before? (Thursday 02/24)
Gran Turismo celebrates its 25th anniversary and a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then, but nothing beats the proof by the images.
- Capcom accused of using a free image for the SF6 logo (Tuesday 02/22)
A few hours after the presentation of the logo of its new Street Fighter 6, Capcom faces the revolt of Internet users who discovered that it is a design purchased on Adobe Stock.
- The Last of Us series (HBO): a big change for one of the characters (Wednesday 02/23)
The Last of Us (HBO) series will bring some changes to the game to improve its universe. We now know one of them and it concerns a character
- It’s confirmed, the Halo series will destroy a myth about the Master Chief (Monday 02/21)
As the showrunners have claimed, the Halo series is about to reveal one of Spartan 117’s most heavily hidden secrets.
- Horizon Forbidden West gets the big 1.05 patch (Wednesday 2/23)
Guerrilla has just rolled out a major update for its open world, on PS4 and PS5, which aims to fix a few issues here and there.
- Elden Ring: the critics are unanimous (Thursday 02/24)
As you will have seen in our columns, Elden Ring is a real success. An opinion shared by the rest of the press.
- The PS Plus games of March 2022, the official list (Thursday 02/24)
Everything had been previously announced by the leakers, and Sony confirmed the list for March 2022: naked hunters, Japanese hunters, megacorp hunters… and Sonic.
- Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy, a disappointment for Square Enix (Monday 02/21)
In its latest business report, the Japanese company considers the launch of Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy a dud, now hoping to boost sales of the game.
- The Last of Us 2: multiplayer content discovered in the game (Friday 02/25)
The Last of Us 2 multiplayer is once again making headlines following the discovery of several hidden objects by the developers.
- Cyberpunk 2077: PS5 and Xbox Series patch fails to deliver on 4K promises (Monday 2/21)
Made available to “general surprise”, Cyberpunk 2077’s long-awaited new gen patch does a pretty good job, but ultimately doesn’t deliver on all of its promises.
- Elden Ring: Launch Time, Pre-Upload and Getting Ready Recap (Tuesday 02/22)
The hours of availability of pre-downloads and the official launch of Elden Ring have just been revealed by FromSoftware, the opportunity for us to do a little recap ‘to be on the job before the release.
Do not hesitate to react to this weekly top in the comments!