Every Sunday, the editorial staff invites you to discover the essential video game news of the week. Here is the summary of what you should not miss from 06/03 to 13/03.
You haven’t been able to follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what information you should not miss?
Stop moving, you’ve come to the right place! VGR invites you to discover what news has had the most success in the world of your favorite consoles and games in recent days, here is the essential of the week from 06/03 to 13/03:
- [MàJ] Bloodborne PS5 remaster announced at next State of Play? (Wednesday 09/03)
Having just released its latest jewel, Elden Ring, FromSoftware should (according to a rumor) once again attract attention at the next State of Play.
- VGR recruits editors (possible internships) (Wednesday 09/03)
Our editorial staff is currently looking for the rare pearl to strengthen its team of editors for news, tests and guides. If you are a student, agreed internships are also possible!
- Sony confirms a State of Play in March… and it arrives this Wednesday (Tuesday 08/03)
The rumors were therefore founded, PlayStation has just formalized a State of Play which will land tomorrow, Wednesday March 9, 2022.
- State of Play: the summary of announcements in videos (Thursday 10/03)
Did you miss Sony’s State of Play on March 9, 2022, which took place in the middle of the night? Here are the main announcements and all the trailers unveiled during the event.
- Sly Cooper 5: a revelation in 2022 seems to be confirmed (Tuesday 08/03)
The raccoon burglar should indeed come back with a new opus and would show up later this year.
- GTA 5: no free patch on PS5 and Xbox Series, will you have to buy it back? (Tuesday 08/03)
Whether you want to play the story mode of GTA 5 or only GTA Online, in both cases you will have to checkout for the PS5 and Xbox Series versions.
- A State of Play in March would be well planned by Sony, despite a postponement (Monday 07/03)
For several days, various sources have been claiming that a Playstation event should take place in March 2022. New information confirms this again, but also speaks of a postponement.
- Xbox Game Studios named studio of the year by Metacritic, ahead of Sony (Wednesday 09/03)
The ratings site has established a ranking of the studios of the year based on the ratings received by their games. Microsoft posts a record of good ratings according to Metacritic.
- Forspoken postpones its release date on PS5 and PC (Monday 07/03)
It was only a rumor, but it’s now official, Forspoken has been pushed back, but will still be released this year.
- Keanu Reeves will be the next Batman in the cinema (Wednesday 09/03)
This year, Batman will exist in 4 different forms in the cinema. Pattinson’s Young Vigilante, The Flash’s Batfleck, Michael Keaton’s Batman Returns… and Neo’s Batman!
- Any news on Sony’s “Game Pass” for this month of March 2022? (Sunday 06/03)
Right in the crosshairs of rumors, Sony’s Project Spartacus is slowly preparing its ground and could arrive sooner than expected.
- Elden Ring: an app now allows you to track your quests and NPCs (Friday 11/03)
Faced with the arrival of many neophytes on Elden Ring, an amateur has made a small application acting as a quest journal.
- GTA 6: the return of several cities of lore, and 500 hours of play? (Friday 11/03)
Following rumors about the presence of several cities from the GTA series in the new opus, analyst Michel Pachter estimates that it will probably take nearly 500 hours to complete the game.
- In three weeks, Abandoned will have abandoned us (again) (Thursday 10/03)
Abandoned was to unveil “soon” a “technical demo” then, finally, the Prologue, the first part of the game on PS5. But the studio has not communicated officially since December.
- PlayStation would have acquired a famous IP from Konami (Monday 07/03)
According to a rumor too unfounded for the moment, Sony studios have recovered a Konami franchise and a game should be announced for this year.
Do not hesitate to react to this weekly top in the comments!