Every Sunday, the editorial staff invites you to discover the essential video game news of the week. Here is the summary of what you should not miss from 03/13 to 03/20.
You haven’t been able to follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what information you should not miss?
Stop moving, you’ve come to the right place! VGR invites you to discover what news has had the most success in the world of your favorite consoles and games in recent days, here is the essential of the week from 03/13 to 03/20:
- Hogwarts Legacy: 15 minutes of gameplay and a behind-the-scenes video (Friday 3/18)
On the occasion of the special Hogwarts Legacy State of Play this Thursday evening, Warner Bros revealed in depth the gameplay and aesthetics of the new RPG adapted from the Harry Potter universe.
- Konami is updating its Silent Hill brand… with VR? (Tuesday 15/03)
The Japanese studio has renewed its Silent Hill brand, inevitably reviving speculation around a new game. Especially since a detail has been revealed.
- Hogwarts Legacy Hogwarts Legacy: Dedicated State of Play set for March (Monday 3/14)
The action-RPG inspired by Harry Potter will have the right to its own State of Play in just a few days.
- GT7: patch 1.07 enrages players because of a modification forcing farming (Thursday 03/17)
Gran Turismo 7 recently received patch 1.07. A patch that targets farming and reduces rewards, leaving the door open to microtransactions… Needless to say, players are enraged.
- Horizon Forbidden West: Patch 1.08 is live and takes care of quests (Wednesday 3/16)
The Sony exclusive continues to update and notably fixes its bugs related to quests which could block progress in certain cases.
- Gran Turismo 7: disgruntled audiences resort to review bombing (Saturday 3/19)
The latest installment in Kazunori Yamauchi’s series may have won the favor of the press, but it seems to be more than unloved on the side of the players.
- VGR recruits editors (possible internships) (Monday 14/03)
Our editorial staff is currently looking for the rare pearl to strengthen its team of editors for news, tests and guides. If you are a student, agreed internships are also possible!
- Gran Turismo 7: unable to play due to patch 1.07 (Friday 3/18)
Since yesterday, GT7 is completely inaccessible, the fault of a mandatory connection and servers down due to a problem with the 1.07 patch.
- Kojima works with Sony motion capture studios (Wednesday 03/16)
Hideo Kojima is currently supervising motion capture teams at PlayStation’s Los Angeles studio. Death Stranding 2 on track?
- Elden Ring: Patch 1.03 adds content and accessibility options (Thursday 3/17)
New patch 1.03 for Elden Ring, but this time in addition to fixes, the update adds content and new options to make the game more accessible.
- Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla welcomes the Dawn of Ragnarök DLC (Sunday 13/03)
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s third expansion is live and kicks off the game’s second year of post-launch content.
- Steam is changing the name of STALKER 2 (Tuesday 3/15)
The name of the game was revised on Steam in response to the Russian army’s assault on the country of the Ukrainian development studio.
- Hogwarts Legacy: A Definitely Solo Game, Confirms Warner Bros (Friday 3/18)
Warner Bros has given details on the game mode of the new Hogwarts Legacy: Hogwarts Legacy, a title that will not have any online element.
- PS Store deals: up to -95% on several hundred PS5 and PS4 games (Thursday 03/17)
Hundreds of games, expansions and DLCs are currently on sale on the PS Store, up to -95% during Sony’s “Mega March”.
- Bleach: Brave Souls is coming to PS4 (Tuesday 3/15)
Available for a little over six years on mobile platforms, the free-to-play Bleach: Brave Souls becomes accessible to PlayStation players.
Do not hesitate to react to this weekly top in the comments!