Every Sunday, the editorial staff invites you to discover the essential video game news of the week. Here is the summary of what you should not miss from 04/10 to 04/17.
You haven’t been able to follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what information you should not miss?
Stop moving, you’ve come to the right place! VGR invites you to discover what news has had the most success in the world of your favorite consoles and games in recent days, here is the essential of the week from 04/10 to 04/17:
- Gran Turismo 7 welcomes patch 1.12 (Wednesday 13/04)
A little less than a week after rolling out its last update, 1.11, Polyphony Digital continues its momentum and now brings a new patch.
- An erotic title that “can be played with one hand” has joined the eShop (Wednesday 04/13)
With the very recent release of Hentai Uni on the eShop, Nintendo seems to confirm its intention to move towards more adult content.
- An Xbox Series X “Pro” in preparation at Microsoft? (Tuesday 12/04)
According to a specialized journalist who has already seen right on Xbox consoles, a new chip is in production to offer an improved version of Xbox Series X.
- Need for Speed 2022 will have a particular art style according to Jeff Grubb (Thursday 04/14)
The next Need for Speed is provided with new informative elements coming from Jeff Grubb, which one can regard as reliable.
- Sony and PlayStation put 1 billion on Epic Games for the metaverse (Monday 11/04)
It is an additional investment of more than 1 billion dollars which has just been sealed between Epic Games and Sony. What to give the means to deepen the market of the metaverse which is in full expansion.
- Kojima Productions soon in PlayStation Studios? (Thursday 04/14)
After announcing the move of its studio and unveiling production images in Sony’s motion capture hangar, a new “clue” suggests a potential takeover.
- Hell is Us announced, the creative director of the last Deus Ex on the project (Tuesday 12/04)
Nacon has just announced Hell is Us, a new action-adventure TPS directed by the former artistic director of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided or Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.
- The former PlayStation boss spoke about the failure of the PS Vita (Wednesday 13/04)
During an interview with Axios, the former boss of PlayStation spoke about the brand’s latest laptop, expressing his regrets in particular.
- Dead Space Remake: a new gameplay video for players to listen to (Thursday 04/14)
The Dead Space remake is on its way and continues to be pampered by the developers who have just shared a new sound design video.
- Sledgehammer (CoD Vanguard) already on a new title? (Wednesday 13/04)
While we announced a reduction in annual releases on the Call of Duty side, it seems that the Vanguard studio is already at work, for a release after the 3-4 projects planned until 2023.
- Battlefield 2042: Patch 4.0 kicks off the revamp next week (Thursday 4/14)
DICE had told us that a very big patch was going to arrive before the end of the month and that it would change a lot of things. You will not be disappointed.
- Nintendo invests $40M in land in Kyoto to expand (Tuesday 04/12)
In order to grow its research and development studios, Nintendo has announced to its investors the creation of a new 38,000 m² building which will be delivered in 2027.
- The return of Dead Island 2 seems to be confirmed (Wednesday 13/04)
Dead Island 2 is well and truly on its way back. A new source seems to confirm what has been said before about an upcoming reveal.
- Elden Ring: a mod to make things easier for players (Thursday 4/14)
Among all the mods for FromSoftware’s latest success that abound, one in particular is all the rage with players (PC) wishing to make the task less complicated.
- Cyberpunk 2077: CD Projekt Teases Important Scripted DLC (Friday 4/15)
CD Projekt’s VP highlighted sales figures for The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077. For the latter, he also had word for the upcoming DLC.
Do not hesitate to react to this weekly top in the comments!