Every Sunday, the editorial staff invites you to discover the essential video game news of the week. Here is the summary of what you should not miss from 24/04 to 01/05.
You haven’t been able to follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what information you should not miss?
Stop moving, you’ve come to the right place! VGR invites you to discover what news has had the most success in the world of your favorite consoles and games in recent days, here are the highlights of the week from 04/24 to 05/01:
- PS Plus: Games of the month for May 2022 leaked, FIFA 22 would be part of it (Tuesday 04/26)
Dealabs has struck again and leaked the list of upcoming games “offered” to the PlayStation Plus program for the month of May 2022
- New PS Plus: a catalog that is revealed? (Thursday 28/04)
With the approach of the new service, retro titles have already appeared on the PSN, as noticed by a Reddit user.
- Modern Warfare 2 is made official by Infinity Ward with a teaser (Thursday 04/28)
Source of rumors for several months, Modern Warfare 2 has finally been formalized by Infinity Ward with a short teaser.
- Elden Ring: the secret of the arenas finally discovered (Tuesday 26/04)
Ever noticed inaccessible arenas in Elden Ring? A player has managed to enter and discover the secret.
- VGR recruits editors (possible internships) (Wednesday 27/04)
Our editorial staff is currently looking for the rare pearl to strengthen its team of editors for news, tests and guides. If you are a student, agreed internships are also possible!
- PS Plus: games of the month for May 2022 (Wednesday 27/04)
May at our gates now knows, in a more official way, the games that will be offered by PlayStation Plus.
- PS Plus: Sony would prevent players from saving money (Thursday 04/28)
Sony is reportedly laying the groundwork for its upcoming PlayStation Plus and preventing players from stacking old PS Plus and PS Now subscriptions until further notice.
- Ubisoft will cut the servers of 90 games, here is the list (Tuesday 04/26)
Too old, too empty, too unprofitable… Ubisoft is cleaning up its catalog and is going to cut the online services of 90 games.
- GT7: patch 1.13 adds new cars and circuits (Monday 04/25)
Gran Turismo 7 today receives its 1.13 patch which brings with it several new circuits and brand new cars to fill your garage.
- About sixty games may disappear from the new PS Plus (Wednesday 27/04)
A list of PS3 and PS4 titles appear to be expiring from PS Now in a few weeks and so may not end up in the new PS Plus subscription this summer. Sweaty Sonic and Metal Gear fans.
- Our test of the PS5/Xbox Series version of GTA 5: should we buy it all back? (Wednesday 27/04)
In line with the ports on the new consoles, we recently found GTA 5 which is launching on its third generation, so we wanted to test this.
- Elden Ring: Patch 1.04 hotfix lowers Malenia difficulty (Wednesday 4/27)
Action reaction. Players are going to be happy to hear that Malenia is getting nerfed due to a bug that made her way too strong.
- The PS Store launches its “Games under 20 euros” operation (Thursday 04/28)
For a few days, you can discover hundreds of games for less than 20 euros with big promotions in progress on the PlayStation store.
- Overwatch 2: how to get a key for the beta? (Friday 29/04)
Blizzard has announced that it will soon be possible to get your hands on a beta key for Overwatch 2, but with some conditions.
- Xbox on the trail of new acquisitions (Monday 04/25)
Reading between the lines of the job offer published by Microsoft this weekend, we discover that the Xbox branch is still developing its takeover strategy in the video game sector.
Do not hesitate to react to this weekly top in the comments!