Every Sunday, the editorial staff invites you to discover the essential video game news of the week. Here is the summary of what you should not miss from 05/15 to 05/22.
You haven’t been able to follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what information you should not miss?
Stop moving, you’ve come to the right place! VGR invites you to discover what news has had the most success in the world of your favorite consoles and games in recent days, here is the essential of the week from 05/15 to 05/22:
- Modern Warfare 2 leaks a first (short) gameplay sequence (Thursday 05/19)
After the rumors, here is a short gameplay video that escapes on the web, unfortunately, we do not see much.
- PS Plus: the list of games included in the new PlayStation subscription (Monday 05/16)
Sony has formalized the list of games integrated into the new levels of PlayStation Plus, whose major facelift is scheduled for mid-June in France. Ubisoft+ arrives in the program.
- Ubisoft+ is coming to the new PS Plus and coming soon to Xbox (Monday 05/16)
Ubisoft has again teased its arrival on Xbox by first announcing its integration from June into Sony’s subscription program.
- Sega announces that it will release a whole lot of remakes, remasters, etc. before March 2023 (Monday 05/16)
Announcing its figures, SEGA logically took the opportunity to unveil its action plan for the current fiscal year.
- Assassin’s Creed: A player sets a pretty incredible record (Monday 05/16)
Finishing all the Assassin’s Creed on the channel is good, but doing it like this streamer is better. It’s even crazy.
- Take Two unveils its roadmap until 2025, with ports but not GTA 6 (Tuesday 05/17)
Take Two unveiled the sixty titles planned until 2025, including the next WWE 2K23, NBA 2K23 and Kerbal Space Program 2. On the other hand, no trace of GTA 6 and FIFA for the moment.
- When Dreams is almost as strong as the Unreal Engine 5, it’s amazing (Thursday 05/19)
Dreams is an ultra-powerful creative tool in the right hands, and it proves it once again by rivaling the Unreal Engine 5.
- FIFA 24, it will surely be without 2K (and FIFA 23 with EA Sports) (Tuesday 05/17)
While Take-Two is expected to take up the torch of the FIFA license, the CEO of the company has calmed all the enthusiasm during his last speech.
- Abandoned: leaked images and video, really? (Monday 05/16)
On multiple networks, elements of the PS5’s eventual ghost game have surfaced, including motion capture footage. Should we believe it?
- God of War Ragnarok will be very accessible and proves it in video (Thursday 05/19)
The next big cartridge from Sony reveals itself a little bit by presenting its various accessibility options.
- ArmA 4 is coming, but in the meantime, Bohemia is launching ArmA Reforger (Wednesday 05/18)
Bohemia Interactive has finally unveiled its plans for its ArmA license and is launching ArmA Reforger, a modder’s paradise.
- PS5: new colors coming soon (Tuesday 05/17)
Officially announced last January, the PlayStation 5 will soon offer new colors for its facades.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2: announcements very soon according to Nomura (Wednesday 05/18)
It is Tetsuya Nomura himself who has just announced the news, Final Fantasy 7 will give news very soon to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the original game.
- Silent Hill 2: Bloober Team speaks out on the rumor (Wednesday 5/18)
While a rumor supposes him to be at the creation of the remake of Silent Hill 2, Bloober Team wanted to speak briefly about the thing during an interview.
- The Last of Us Remake will be released at the end of the year according to Jeff Grubb (Wednesday 05/18)
The Last of Us Remake could be released sooner than expected according to Jeff Grubb who says he has heard new rumors regarding the release date.
Do not hesitate to react to this weekly top in the comments!