Every Sunday, the editorial staff offers you to discover the main news of the week. Here is the summary of what you should not miss from 26/06 to 03/07.
You couldn’t follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what are the news you shouldn’t miss?
Don’t move, you’re in the right place! VGR proposes you to discover which news have been the most successful in the universe of your favorite consoles and games these last days, here is the essential of the week from 26/06 to 03/07:
- Cory Barlog calms the hype around God of War Ragnarok (Wednesday 29/06)
With rumors growing about a potential State of Play centered on God of War Ragnarok or a possible release date. Cory Barlog, who is none other than the creative director of Santa Monica Studio, sets the record straight.
- Sony makes its INZONE gaming screens and headsets for PS5 and PC official (Wednesday 29/06)
The manufacturer has finally lifted the veil on its new range of gaming equipment for its favorite console and PC
- PS Plus: Sony confirms for July 2022 (Wednesday 29/06)
Not long ago, the list of games granted to PS Plus subscribers for the month of July surfaced unofficially. Now, Sony is communicating about it.
- Skull & Bones, a violent FPS with drugs and prostitutes (Monday 27/06)
Ubisoft’s piracy game has been given a new rating, which provides more information about the game’s content, dedicated to a rather mature audience.
- God of War Ragnarok: a date and a big surprise in the coming hours?
Things are starting to come together for God of War Ragnarok and fans can’t wait, but their patience should be rewarded soon.
- PS Plus: July’s games revealed before time (Sunday 26/06)
The games to be added to the PS Plus for this month of July seems to be already known. Among them, a cult license would be there.
- God of War Ragnarok: Cory Barlog announces that “Ragnarok is coming!” (Saturday 02/07)
You surely won’t have missed the heated controversies surrounding Santa Monica Studio’s PS5 production. But as the saying goes, “after the rain comes the good weather”. At least that’s what Cory Barlog, the creative director of the studio, seems to announce.
- UFL, the free-to-play soccer game, returns with gameplay (Wednesday 29/06)
The UFL soccer game, which wants to establish itself as a heavyweight license, is back with a gameplay sequence in particular.
- God of War: an XXL collector leaks while Santa Monica is harassed (Friday 01/07)
God of War Ragnarok still doesn’t have a date and toxic behavior is starting to emerge as new information about its collector has just been shared.
- Xbox series X enters the Guinness World Records (Tuesday 28/06)
Some smart guys are overflowing with creativity to pay tribute to their favorite manufacturers. In this case, one of them has created an Xbox Series X with impressive measurements.
- God of War Ragnarok: the announcement would be postponed and Cory Barlog makes fun of it (Thursday 30/06)
And the charade continues around God of War Ragnarok. In the last few hours, the reactions have been one after another, and they’re all mixed up… not much.
- The Day Before: the survival MMO is looking for volunteers and creates controversy (Tuesday 28/06)
The much-anticipated post-apocalyptic multiplayer survival game finds itself in turmoil over an unpaid jobs case.
- PSVR 2: a studio leaks an image before crying fake (Thursday 30/06)
Tired of discovering the PSVR 2 through patents and other official documents from Sony? Bit Planet Games has decided to unveil the beast a little before its time.
- EA makes a bad joke on Twitter and it’s a disaster (Friday 01/07)
Electronic Arts is currently taking a flurry of criticism for a little joke on social media, and industry personalities are getting involved.
- Former Quantic Lab employee reveals problems with other AAA games (Wednesday 29/06)
Blamed in a video for his involvement in the disastrous launch of Cyberpunk 2077, a former Quantic Lab employee claims on “VGR” to have experienced other toxic work methods on big games.
Feel free to react to this weekly top in the comments!