Here is information that will delight the most cautious among us who are still hesitating to get started in Far Cry 6. Indeed, the Ubisoft game will be playable for free for a weekend, then will be followed by big promotions for those who will then want to go to the checkout to continue the adventure.
The latest installment of the Far Cry license has been out for some time now. However, Ubisoft continues to promote its title with an operation that should attract a small panel of players who have not yet been tempted by the adventure.
To this end, the French publisher proposes to play the game for free from March 24 to 27, 2022, or from this Thursday. An opportunity to familiarize yourself with Far Cry 6 in its entirety, since this trial includes the full game and free post-launch content.
Over many promotions will join the party to invite you to crack and discover the rest of the adventure. It is also interesting to know that your progress will be saved.
- Ubisoft Store:From now until the end of March, players will be able to benefit from -40% discount on the game as part of the spring sale.
- Xbox:As part of the Xbox Deal of the Week, players will be able to benefit from March 24 to 28 from -50% discount on all editions of the game and -35% on the Season Pass.
- PlayStation:As part of the PlayStation Store Deal of the Week, from March 23-30, players will get -50% discount on the Standard and Gold editions of Far Cry 6 and -35% on the Season Pass.
- Epic Games Store:As part of Epic’s Spring Sale, players will be able to take advantage of -50% discount on all editions of the game and -35% on the Season Pass. The Epic Games Store will also offer -35% off DLC Vaas: Madness, and -25% off DLC Pagan: Control.
- Stadia:from March 24 to 31, players will benefit from -50% discount on the Standard, Gold and Ultimate editions of the game, -35% on the Season Pass and -40% discount on the Deluxe edition from today until March 31.
Do you still have doubts about the quality of the title? Say no more! Here is our test of Far Cry 6 to convince you, or not…