Almost 9 years and 3 generations of consoles later, GTA 5 is not dead and intends to capitalize again with its re-release on PS5 and Xbox Series. What better than a premium subscription to celebrate?
Since March 15, GTA 5 and GTA Online have been entitled to their new remastered and optimized version for next-generation consoles. And to celebrate, in addition to making you come back to checkout, Rockstar
offers himself give you a small gift.
GTA +, the premium subscription to show off on GTA Online
From March 29, exclusively on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/Syou can treat yourself by subscribing to GTA+, a premium service which will allow you to “fully” enjoy the GTA Online experience by gorging yourself on exclusive bonuses.
For €5.99 per monthso you can get your hands on:
- 500,000 GTA$ credited monthly in your Maze Bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight, as well as its improvement from Hao’s Special Worksbefore it was available for sale to the rest of players, and the Crazy Orange and Bug CMYK patterns.
- The auto workshop located in La Mesa, which will feature several gameplay updates from Tuning to Los Santos. Current auto shop owners will be able to transfer their business to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- A waiver of the LS auto show membership card fee. Current LS Auto Show members who are GTA+ subscribers will receive a GTA$50,000 refund during this event.
- The owners of a yacht will be able to transform their toy into luxury yacht Aquarius at no additional cost.
- The Gusset frog t-shirt and the Broker Prolaps sports top and shorts will be automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The X-ray pattern for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- Triple GTA$ & RP in Hao’s Special Works Race Events.
- Doubled the Auto Show’s reputation in Street Race Events.
In addition, Rockstar already plans to give many gifts each month to all its subscribers. Maybe we will have the chance to take advantage of this offer on the next GTA 6, currently in development.