Every Sunday, the editorial staff invites you to discover the essential video game news of the week. Here is the summary of what you should not miss from 29/05 to 05/06.
You haven’t been able to follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what information you should not miss?
Stop moving, you’ve come to the right place! VGR invites you to discover which news has had the most success in the world of your favorite consoles and games in recent days, here is the essential of the week from 05/29 to 06/05:
- Respawn explains why Star Wars Jedi Survivor will be new-gen (Wednesday 01/06)
In an interview on the Star Wars site, the producer of the future Star Wars Jedi Survivor explained why the choice of a release on the PS5 and Xbox Series generation only.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: it’s for 2023 and also on PSVR2 (Thursday 02/06)
This State of Play will not have been stingy with announcements, and it started strong with the reveal of RE4 Remake. On the menu of this one, a trailer, a release date and the promise of an experience also offered on PSVR2.
- Sonic Frontiers offers a longer gameplay sequence (Wednesday 01/06)
The appointment was made and Sonic answered present. The blue hedgehog now reveals a little more about its gameplay.
- PS Plus: Huge AAA from Sony in June 2022 ‘free’ games? (Monday 05/30)
As every month Sony offers several games “free” and the list of the lucky ones for the month of June 2022 has already leaked.
- PS Plus: Sony updates its retro games and it’s a disaster (Monday 05/30)
One of the most anticipated features of the new PlayStation Plus formula is causing outrage and anger is brewing.
- Battlefield 2042: end of specialists from season 1? The redesign continues (Thursday 02/06)
Battlefield 2042 is undergoing an internal restructuring and it looks like DICE has listened to players regarding specialists.
- PS Plus: games of the month for June 2022 confirmed by Sony (Wednesday 01/06)
PlayStation now provides the official list of games planned for this month of June. So, are the rumors confirmed?
- FF7 Remake would have lost its PlayStation exclusivity (Thursday 02/06)
The official PlayStation store has removed Final Fantasy VII Remake from its list of exclusives, suggesting an arrival on other consoles including Xbox. Another game seems to be taking this route.
- PS Plus: the games of the month of June 2022 confirmed by a regular insider (Tuesday 31/05)
Obviously, we will have the right to a big exclusive from Sony in the free games for the month of June.
- When will Sony’s new PSVR 2 virtual reality headset be released? (Friday 03/06)
The various announcements made by PlayStation during its State of Play this night gave many clues to the release of PSVR 2, through the calendar of upcoming games.
- Summer Game Fest 2022: Times, Dates, and Expected Games of All Events (Monday 05/30)
Find here the dates and times of all the important events of this summer: Summer Game Fest 2022, State of Play, Xbox Showcase and more…
- Final Fantasy 16: movement a few hours from the State of Play? (Thursday 02/06)
For some of you, there is no doubt to have: Final Fantasy XVI will be at State of Play this June 2. And, the new element that has just appeared seems to confirm.
- Kojima Teases Sony: Death Stranding 2 News Soon? (Monday 05/30)
El famoso genius of teasing raises the sauce by revealing a simple snapshot of Tokyo to wish us a good morning.
- Gran Turismo 7: a controversial 1.15 update? (Tuesday 05/31)
With the latest update, Gran Turismo was able to see new vehicles appear. A contribution which was also accompanied by a price increase of its cars.
- Don’t say streamer, retrogaming or esport anymore… (Tuesday 31/05)
The Ministry of Culture is fed up with all these Anglicisms in the world of video games. New terms are recommended to bring a little French back to gaming and esports.
Do not hesitate to react to this weekly top in the comments!