Every Sunday, the editorial staff invites you to discover the essentials of the video game news of the week. Here is the summary of what not to miss from 11/28 to 12/05.
You weren’t able to follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what information you shouldn’t miss?
Don’t move, you’ve come to the right place! VGR invites you to discover which news has had the most success in the world of your favorite consoles and games in recent days, here is the essential of the week from 28/11 to 05/12:
- Did you get the invitation from Sony to buy a PS5? (Thursday 02/12)
Users have discovered Sony’s email inviting an exclusive and private direct sale on the new official PS5 store. If you are not invited, other shipments are planned.
- The sublime Resident Evil 4 HD Project remaster will launch in February (Wednesday 01/12)
Version 1.0 of this full mod for Resident Evil 4 will be released as a full stable version on February 2 on Steam.
- UFL: the mysterious football game will soon show gameplay (Monday 29/11)
After announcing several partnerships with clubs or players, UFL unveiled the upcoming arrival of a trailer that will lift the veil on the ambitious football simulator project.
- Attacked by Take Two, Josef Farès must abandon It Takes Two (Friday 03/12)
After having condemned many brands that used the terms Rockstar or Social Club, Take Two decided to go after Hazelight Studios.
- Job offer at Sony: any clues about the PS5 remake of The Last of Us? (Friday 03/12)
Sony is looking for someone to join the ranks of Visual Arts, which is currently working on “a new game” for the PlayStation. We could see clues for the PS5 remake which was in rumors.
- Find a PS5: stock status and our price comparison (Tuesday 30/11)
In this time of scarcity for next-gen consoles, feel free to come back to this article whenever stocks are back, for some direct links.
- GTA 6: a less funny and less biting episode? (Monday 29/11)
According to the former producer and co-founder of Rockstar, who notably worked on the best episodes of the franchise, the future GTA 6 could be very different in the tone used.
- PS Plus: games offered in December 2021 confirmed (Wednesday 01/12)
No real suspense in the next selection of PlayStation Plus apps. The official list has fallen and goes in the direction of the umpteenth leak that appeared recently.
- PS5: the new software update 21.02-04.50.00 has arrived (Wednesday 01/12)
Sony has just rolled out a new update for the PS5 that doesn’t add much. Except that it is mandatory if you want to take advantage of all your services, including the PS Store.
- Another important resignation from Activision Blizzard (Thursday 02/12)
The CEO of the group Bobby Kotick is still not on the departure, but within the studio, resignations are linked. This time it is the figure of the protest movement that is leaving.
- Steam manipulation reveals number of trophies in Elden Ring (Monday 11/29)
FromSoftware’s new game reveals a little more of its secrets. Indeed, a manipulation performed on Steam would reveal the number of successes contained in Elden Ring.
- PS Store: games at -75% with the “End of year offers” promo (Monday 29/11)
The Black Friday 2021 sales give way to another operation on the PlayStation Store with sometimes significant discounts on PS4, PS5 or even PSVR titles.
- An illustration of the Resident Evil 4 remake was reportedly leaked (Tuesday 11/30)
One of the actors who played one of the show’s iconic characters is at the center of a few cases, ranging from information disclosure to sexual harassment.
- Microsoft reveals the true origin of the Xbox 360 logo (Tuesday 11/30)
Thanks to the Xbox Virtual Museum launched for the 20th anniversary of the console, Microsoft has revealed the origins of the Xbox 360 logo with a series of drawings.
- How to fix SU-42481-9 error on PS4? (Thursday 02/12)
If you are stuck with the latest PS4 system update (firmware 9.03) and find this SU-42481-9 error, here’s what to do.
Do not hesitate to react to this weekly top in the comments!