Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s Booster Courses Pass will begin to deploy its first circuits this March and opens preloads.
Announced with great fanfare during the last Nintendo Direct, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will receive no less than 48 circuits from previous Mario Kart consoles and mobiles. Everything will be divided into 6 waves of 2 cuts (8 routes therefore).
Besides, a first pack will be available from March 18 and is already available for pre-order and pre-loading on the Nintendo eShop.
It will introduce the following circuits and championships:
Golden Turbo Cup
- Walk in Paris (Mario Kart Tour)
- Circuit Toad (Mario Kart 7)
- Choco Mountain (Mario Kart 64)
- Coco Supermarket (Mario Kart Wii)
maneki neko cut
- Crossing Tokyo (Mario Kart Tour)
- Mushroom Cornice (Mario Kart DS)
- Flying Garden (Mario Kart: Super Circuit)
- Ninja Dojo (Mario Kart Tour)