Every Sunday, the editorial staff offers you to discover the main news of the week. Here is the summary of what you should not miss from 03/07 to 10/07.
You couldn’t follow the video game news of the week, but you would like to know what are the news you shouldn’t miss?
Don’t move, you’re in the right place! VGR proposes you to discover which news had the most success in the universe of your favorite consoles and games these last days, here is the essential of the week from 03/07 to 10/07:
- God of War Ragnarok: a hit even before its release, the hype is real (Thursday 07/07)
The announcement of the release date of the next God of War did not leave anyone indifferent. And that’s the least we can say, since it actually set the Web on fire.
- VGR Contest – Three official Tour de France 2022 games to win! (Wednesday 06/07)
Participate in our contest and win the official game of the Tour de France 2022 by Nacon. You have three ways to participate and win!
- When Hideo Kojima is blamed by a politician for the death of Shinzo Abe (Friday 08/07)
Damien Rieu, a far-right politician specializing in bad buzz on Twitter, had yet another stroke of genius. He presented Hideo Kojima as the assassin of the former Japanese prime minister.
- Gran Turismo 7 presents its new update (Wednesday 06/07)
Less than a month after its last update, Gran Turismo 7 has received a new one. This one (1.18) aims to fix some bugs.
- Ubisoft shuts down servers for 15 new games, including Assassin’s Creed (Monday 04/07)
The French publisher continues to clean up its servers and puts to death about 15 new games.
- PS Plus Extra and Premium: the games of July 2022 known? (Friday 08/07)
Some of the games reserved for the higher tiers of PS Plus subscriptions (Extra and Premium) seem to be known already according to a Resetera user.
- Hypercharge: Toy Story with guns coming soon to Xbox Series (Monday 04/07)
The shooter from Digital Cybercherries is looking forward to a release on Microsoft consoles to reach a new audience.
- A leak shows two images of the new Call of Duty Black Ops 2024 (Monday 04/07)
Images dated in the files of the mobile version of Warzone allow to discover some environments of a new game planned visibly in 2024.
- God of War Ragnarok details its huge collector’s editions (Wednesday 06/07)
God of War Ragnarok’s release date is here, and as a bonus, Santa Monica is showing off several XXL collector’s editions.
- God of War Ragnarok finally has a release date (Wednesday 06/07)
Here it is, the news we’ve all been waiting for is no longer a mystery: God of War Ragnarok finally knows the date of its arrival on PS4 and PS5.
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 continues to be talked about (Friday 08/07)
Beyond Good & Evil 2 is still alive. And, it could even be that Ubisoft has some projects for it, and this, as soon as this month of July.
- Horizon Forbidden West: patch 1.17 adds VRR, 120Hz and more (Wednesday 06/07)
Guerrilla updates its latest baby to take advantage of the latest PS5 technology and fixes several bugs in the process.
- One Piece Odyssey shows itself through a long gameplay sequence (Monday 04/07)
After a brief unveiling a short while ago, One Piece Odyssey returns and now shows off its gameplay in depth with a long sequence.
- PS5: a new update significantly improves the gameplay experience (Thursday 07/07)
Sony has just released a new update for its new gen console, bringing something new that will interest the public.
- The NFT console that will revolutionize the video game industry is born… or not (Monday 04/07)
We have the news of the day. It’s nothing extraordinary, but in a way, seeing such a console being announced is not far from being a stroke of genius.
Feel free to react to this weekly top in the comments!