FromSoftware’s monument is preparing for its release and has just received its 1.02 patch. A day one update that brings several fixes.
You saw it in our columns, Elden Ring received the ultimate score of 20/20 and more generally, all the press is unanimous on the subject: the game is a masterpiece.
But even the masterpieces are not totally perfect and need a final push to be ready to receive the players. This is why FromSoftware has just deployed patch 1.02 to readjust 2-3 things before the official opening of its servers set in February 25, tomorrow, on PS5, Xbox Series, PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Elden Ring: Patch Notes 1.02
- Improved player controls
- Adding and adjusting background music
- Adjustments to some texts
- Balance Adjustments
- Fixed and adjusted NPC events
- Fixed framerate drops under certain conditions
- Fixed text bug in some languages
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Xbox Wireless Headset from working properly.
In addition, the studio specifies that ray tracing will indeed be part of the game and will arrive later.