Playground’s car game is taking a new turn with the arrival of updates for its Series 6 which offer several major changes.
If Gran Turismo 7 made headlines recently for its updates, Forza Horizon 5 for its part charts its course and begins a new stage.
The Series 6 update: new cars, new competitions… Forza Horizon 5 is full!
Scheduled to be deployed from March 29the next Forza Horizon 5 update, officially named Horizon Custom, touches on everything and will add seasonal content in stride.
We start with the integration of the Horizon Open Custom Racing, fully customizable races that will also benefit from a new autonomous progression, exclusive reward and a dedicated leaderboard. In addition, this mode will join the Online tab and separate from Eliminator mode.
The Event Lab mode will also have the right to new content. The update will bring new settings and settings to customize your tracks, as well as a brand new rule allowing you to play with gravity. We are already expecting to see the arrival of lunar creations.
A Mexican Drift Club will also be there and will be represented by the Welshman Robert Glenn. In this series of exclusive events, you can get behind the wheel of 7 new cars fully customized for the occasion and win new rewards (clothing and other cosmetics in particular). Successfully completing all six Drift Club chapters will also earn you the new 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400a 100% electric car that has some under the hood.
Obviously, a new festival and a new playlist will arrive in stride, with new challenges, new rewards and above all, 5 exclusive vehiclesand free, as major rewards.
- 2012Ascari KZ1R
- 2014 McLaren 650S Spider
- GTATS 2018
- 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400
- 2021 McLaren 765LT
Separately, Playground shared the list of the next 4 cars, paying this time, that will arrive to complete the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass. They will arrive little by little during the month of April.
- 1966 Oldsmobile Toronto
- 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster
- 2021 McLaren 620R
- GP Mini John Cooper Works 2021
You can find all the new details in detail, directly on the official website.
FORZA HORIZON 5 SERIES 6 PATCH NOTE ON XBOX SERIES, XBOX ONE AND PC
In addition to all the news, the March 29 patch will bring several fixes, adjustments and balances as described below.
- Stability and performance improvements
- Improved the save stream for Weekly Forzathon to reduce the chance of losing progress
- Updated string for Car Voucher to be more specific about its function
- Updated seasonal event map pins to match seasonal PR stunt pin
- Fixed an issue where brake calipers were left behind from the car when changing music in Freeroam
- Added HUD for cars with Race Mode type functionality to support new transmission swap mode on the Ford Mustang Mach-E
- [Xbox Series X|S et PC]: added a low resolution mesh under the open world to improve visuals at high altitude, such as when using the new Gravity action in EventLab
- Horizon Open has been updated with a new progression system including badges that can be unlocked through gameplay
- Added Custom Racing to Horizon Open, which will allow players to find races for their chosen racing discipline and PI class
- Fixed some scenarios where the player could wait longer than necessary in the post-race stream
- Fixed dent in Jaguar XJS220s
- Fixed incorrectly offset brake calipers on the 2014 VW Golf R
- The roll bar was incorrectly added to the sport chassis brace instead of the race chassis brace on the 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4
- Fixed an issue where one of the 2020 Lamborghini Hurácan Evo rear brake calipers could not be painted
- Fixed an issue where the passenger side rear brake caliper could not be painted on the 2010 Lexus LFA
- Fixed livery mapping issue with low LOD 2018 KTM X-Bow
- Fixed silent compressors on some muscle cars, especially Dodge
- Fixed 2012 Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante hood not matching selected color
- Fixed broken mesh on Work Emotion 11R rims
- Fixed Work Emotion M8R rims not looking right with certain paint options
- Fixed the gear shift animation on the 1968 Renault 4L
- Added gravity action to game rules that allows players to manipulate gravity in EventLab creations
- Added option to preview sounds
- When using manual gears, moved Blueprint Builder from View button to Route Options menu as it conflicted with Place Checkpoint
- Fixed an issue where players could soft lock after an event and reload to Freeroam
- Fixed an issue where playing your own EventLab creation after publishing could sometimes cause it to load without props
- Fixed an issue with “The Completionist” Commendation not unlocking under the correct conditions
- Corrected the description of the “Showpiece” distinction
- Fixed an issue where distant trees could appear black or very dark on the Very Low preset
- Fixed a crash that occurred in Livery Editor when Ray Tracing was enabled