Forza Horizon 5 updates regularly and just received a new update packed with content and some bug fixes.
After a very big patch last month, Forza Horizon 5 welcomes a new important patch, the Series 7 update. On the menu, a lot of events, new cars and bug fixes.
200 new ways to have fun with the Series 7 update
Yes fixed bugs are minorsuch as a reflection problem in the mirrors of certain cars, or display bugs in the menus, the rest of the patch is not and adds the trifle of 200 new events for online mode. As a bonus, as usual, new playlists will be available for each season with many rewards.
On the car side, no less than 5 new Ferraris arrive in the software and will be unlockable throughout the month of May.
- 2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso
- 2014 Ferrari California T
- 1992 Ferrari 512 TR
- 2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo
In addition, holders of Cars Pass will have the right to 4 exclusive cars:
- 2003 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
- Forsberg Racing 2014 Nissan ‘SafariZ’ 370Z Safari Rally Tribute
- 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
- 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT8
Update is available from this Tuesday, April 26 on Xbox Series, Xbox One and PC. We leave you here the details of the patch note.
Forza Horizon 5 Series 7 Update Notes (Patch 3.455) on Xbox Series, Xbox One and PC
- Fixed an issue in Super7 where starting over or retrying a challenge would not allow the creator to edit placed props.
- Fixed layer layer group interface in livery editor.
- Fixed an issue with a tree spawning in Ek Balam Cross Country Circuit.
- Fixed subtitle errors in Drift Club Mexico
- Fixed an issue where decoration could appear incorrectly in Free Ride
- Various stability improvements
- Added Screen Reader functionality to more screens
- Fixed a flaw in drift zone and pioneers
- Fixed an issue where Series Rivals were awarding 4 points per season instead of 4 points per Series.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the treasure chest from appearing despite completing the challenge
- Fixed a bug where the Forzathon Weekly was not recording the required car owned and driven in the first chapter.
- The events of the new Horizon Tour help complete the “Power Trip” distinction.
- Fixed “Now we’re talking” distinction.
- Fixed “It’s go time” distinction.
- Fixed the “Prophet of Regrets” distinction.
- Fixed the “Seven Day Wonder” Commendation not validating outside of current seasons.
- Added over 200 new Horizon Tour events
- Added Horizon Tour and The Trial specific Drivatar names.
- Improved UI when exiting badge screen.
- Improved Custom Races Setup UI
- Fixed crash when participating in an Open Championship when the Horizon Open level is 1000.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a convoy joining an EventLab event from going to the event.
- Added Series 6 collectibles to EventLab props.
- Added new “Engine Torque Scale” and “Gravity Scale” conditions to EventLab game rules.
- Added new low and medium strength bouncing pads in addition to existing bouncing pads in EventLab props.
- Updated Apex’s wall prop so there is no invisible collision above it in EventLab.
- Fixed a UI issue when creating a race type event different from the base event in EventLab.
- Fixed the issue where players could not activate traffic even if there were no props.
- Fixed 2008 BMW M3 livery mapping when using certain body kits.
- Fixed an issue where an auto-leveled Unimog could not be driven in manual mode.
- Morris Minor update to display Happy New Year
- Fixed the issue where the left mirror of the Volvo V60 Polestar showed the reflections of the right mirror.
- Fixed crash when head to head in Free Ride and Eliminator.
- Fixed bugs when viewing the game on a second screen and switching it to full screen.